So maybe this post should more appropriately be titled “Happy New Post”! I know, I know it’s been a little while – in this case “a little while” may also be defined as nearly 4 months! But one, I don’t think I’ve had anything interesting to say & two even if I have I don’t think I’ve had the time to say it. And so I must also go ahead & apologize because this post will likely be no different … not much to say that is!
So let’s see if I can recap a little:
1. In case you were wondering, the little guy did get some “luggage on wheels“. He’s so proud to wheel that thing into school every morning.
2. Football season is coming to a close – definitely NOT a good year for the Falcons. The Dawgs did pretty good though with some fun wins and are playing in the Sugar Bowl tonight.
3. My New Favorite Product broke when the little guy decided to pull it from the shelf onto the tile floor, but I still love it!
4. My weekend project took a better turn when the “after” finally grew on Pep.
5. To work. That was the answer. I ended up going back to work & I’m still there. It was originally supposed to be a 3 month contract, but I can’t really complain since I work from home most of the time … so for now it’s a good fit still.
In more current news:
We had a great Thanksgiving, a fun Christmas & a rockin’ New Year’s Eve Party (not really so much on that last part, but we did watch Dick Clark’s Rockin’ Party). It was mellow, but nice. Check out Staci’s blog for all the details (I’m sure she’ll post soon).
So, here’s to 2008! Check back sometime before May and I’m sure I’ll have at least one more post for you to enjoy:)
So earlier in the summer my friend Cindy told us about the pain & struggles of using luggage without wheels … basically all the reasons that luggage on wheels is such a beautiful thing! But to my little guy, luggage on wheels is just the cool thing to do. Here’s a visual for you:
Tuesday, the first day of the little guy’s MMO/Preschool thingy (I’m not sure what to call it still), he asked where his wheels were … what kind of a question is that – I wasn’t sure & I didn’t get it. Then today after I pick him up he’s carrying his cool lunch box & slowly walking behind me. I turn around to tell him to speed up a little but instead I start laughing out loud … he is hunched over DRAGGING his lunch box on the ground. He wanted wheels!!! I told him through my laughter that he didn’t have wheels & of course he wanted to know why not! It may not be funny to you, but it made me laugh so hard … how observant! He saw older boys & girls wheeling their bags around so he wanted to know where his were.
His cool lunch box probably has tears in the bottom b/c he wanted to ‘roll’ it out all the way to the car:) I wish so bad I had my camera!!!