Alot of things get neglected in the process of keeping up with and entertaining a four year old and a 1 year old. And recently it’s been our entire upstairs!!
All three bedrooms, the closets, bathrooms, nooks & crannies that go along with them … all neglected!!
This past weekend my parents kept both Megan & Evan overnight. And I spent the better part of 24 hours doing nothing but cleaning & sorting!!
A pile for a garage sale, a pile for GoodWill, a pile for trash, and alot of putting away!!
Oh, I feel so much better!!!
Yesterday was supposed to be a day full of accomplishment –
1. clean the house (the little guy was spending the night with my parents which means I could actually clean without it getting torn up 2 seconds later).
2. go grocery shopping (with peace & quiet b/c the little guy was still out with his grandparents)
3. go fun shopping (Easter baskets, spring clothes, fun, fun)
4. get my nails done (because I had a gift certificate)
5. have dinner with the Sisterchicks
But instead, some tornado warnings kept deciding to go off, hail swept through the area and it was not a good day to get outside and do any of that!!
But I did get to:
1. clean the house
2. file everything that I’ve been throwing into my ‘I’ll file later b/c I certainly don’t want to do that now bin” – it felt like it was everything since 2007!!!
3. have dinner with the Sisterchicks:)
What did you (or did you not) accomplish this weekend?