The question is, is anyone actually keeping them???
I have several goals that I’m really trying hard to work on this year!!
And of course, one continues to be weight loss. I always recommend this DVD in person, so I thought I’d lay say it in print now!! I don’t even remember when I started it exactly, I just know I like it a lot!!
You can read review after review if you just google it (I think I’m going to start saying ‘swagbucks‘ it instead!!).
But in a nutshell, here’s why I love the 30 Day Shred so much:
1. All you need is the video & some weights ~ You can find the DVD for about $10 and you likely have some weights laying around. All you need is about 5-10 lbs or so.
2. It’s just a 20-minute work out ~ I can find 20-minutes in my day. Whether it’s in the morning before everyone’s up or at night when everyone’s down. I can even get a work out, a shower, a load of laundry & some tweets out during Megan’s nap!!
3. It builds on itself ~ One DVD has three levels on it. That’s three different work outs on one DVD. So I can mix it up and not get too bored.
4. The work out is in intervals ~ 3 minutes of Strength, 2 Minutes of Cardio and 1 Minute of Abs … then repeated 3 times during one work out. When you get to the 2nd interval, you’re half-way done!!
5. It works ~ That’s always good when you spend time working out, isn’t it?!? I can definitely feel a difference in my tone and muscles (all over) when I use the Shred & when I don’t.
So, that’s just something I love on this fine Thursday.
For more Things I Love Thursday or to link up something you love, visit The Diaper Diaries.