I’m making my list.
And I’m checking it twice.
Gonna find out if I can get it right.
Cause Christmas is comin’ in … just three nights!!
Man is it ever true that things come faster as you get older. It’s going fast enough for me!!!
So I know everyone has a To-Do List right now. Maybe mine will make you feel better about yours!! Or maybe it won’t (sorry if it does that!). But here’s my Top Ten Things to do before Christmas morning!!
1. Buy three more gifts – I was doing so good until I realized that!!
2. Make Becky‘s Sausage Ball Recipe – this was going to be for breakfast with the in-laws (it’s a several-year Christmas Morning tradition, but they backed out this year!!) I already have the ingredients so we’re having a breakfast for dinner on Wednesday night.
3. Make Paula Deen’s Garlic Cheese Grits – see #2.
4. Make my family’s favorite Broccoli Casserole dish – because I’ll be taking this dish to my husband’s family Christmas … I think his family thinks it’s the only dish I make!!
5. Pay the bills – because with Christmas on a Friday I need to make sure we’re paid up for several days!! A missed bill would not be fun the week after Christmas!
6. Get caught up on laundry – because I want the hampers empty on Christmas Morning … that would be a Christmas MIRACLE!!!
7. Stuff the Stockings – it’s a Christmas Eve thing over here.
8. Have a “Happy Birthday Jesus Party” with Evan – because I like the idea of that tradition.
9. Develop some photos – not sure if I’ll remember how to do that – ha!
10. ENJOY the SEASON!!! And most importantly the reason for it!
So, did I make you feel better about your list or worse?!?! I’m sure I’m forgetting something!!
For more Top Ten Tuesday lists or to link up your own, visit ohAmanda.com.