1. My car has been hit on THREE separate occasions while it was parked!! In a parking lot!!! Two of those times were to the same car. Is that normal???
2. I cannot clap on beat. Seriously. Just ask my husband (and anyone else that stands near me in church).
3. I just randomly became a Pampered Chef Consultant (so if you need anything let me know!!). I was only hosting the party because the Sisterchicks wanted to have one. And I became a Consultant. Go figure!
4. I have 1 older sister & two younger twin brothers. So I’m sort-of like the middle child, even though there’s four of us.
5. I got married before I could legally have a drink … that’s why we honeymooned in Jamaica (totally kidding Mom!!).
6. We call my grandfather CaCa and yes, I totally know what that means in Spanish … but we say it ONLY with pure love!! (He’s name is Carl.)
7. I was sick as a dog at my 10th (I believe that’s right) birthday party. I was vomiting as my friends were skating around the roller rink!
8. My husband & I got a private tour of a lot in Hollywood – we got our picture taken and even splashed in the water of the famous “FRIENDS” fountain. I loved every second of it!
9. The sight of hair (no longer attached the head) will seriously make me gag. My Dad always cleaned my hairbrush as a child & now thankfully my husband will!!
10. In highschool & college, I dyed shoes for a living … just ask ohAmanda!
For more Top Ten Tuesday or to link up to your own list, visit ohAmanda.com.