I celebrated my 31st birthday this past Saturday. I did some very random & unusual things on my birthday coupled with some very wonderful things. I’ll let you decide the random or crazy ones versus the other!
1. I had 550 Krispy Kreme doughnuts in my car. The aroma is how I think Heaven should smell!!
2. I wore a birthday “crown” on my head thanks to my sis.
3. I spent an unusual amount of time in a walk-in refrigerator.
4. I opened up a box of under garment thingies (not lingerie exactly but not Hanes either) from my mother-in-law (in front of all my in-laws). Umm … Awkward.
5. I drove home with a crock-pot full of chili praying it wouldn’t run out the sides & onto my floorboard.
6. I was greeted with this in my drive way.
7. I saw a late-night movie with my husband. (on a side note, if you want to feel really, really old – go see a late night movie with your husband on a Friday night!!)
8. I ate my favorite food – Mexican – two of the three weekend nights.
9. I slept in till 6:45am on Saturday.
10. And the day that my husband had morning duty, both kids slept past 8:30am!!!
For more Top Ten Tuesday Posts, or to link up to your own, visit ohAmanda.com.