It’s officially fall so that means I can officially cook Chili … and not feel crazy for doing so!
So here’s ten ways I like to eat chili:
1. Regular ole’ Meat Chili
2. Turkey Chili – same basics as number 1, but the obvious – replace ground beef for lean turkey
3. White Chili/Chicken Chili/White Chicken Chili – one of my husband’s new favorites
4. Chocolate Chili – because isn’t everything better with chocolate
5. Chili with Fritos – this is what my husband brought to the marriage:)
6. Chili with Tostado chips – for more of a mexican-ized version
7. Chili with Cornbread – for those extra cool nights
8. Chili the Weight Watchers way – I think they actually call this Taco Soup, but it’s always tasted like chili to me!
9. Chili on a Baked Potato – when you just can’t decide between the two
10. Vegetarian Chili – but is that really chili?!? Yes it is my vegetarian friends:)
So what kind will you be having tonight? How do you like your chili?
For more Top Ten Tuesday lists or to link up to your own post, visit ohAmanda.com.