So it was one of “those” nights last night. My newest one year old had a rough day on Monday – just not feeling too hot. And as expected it unfortunately rolled into the evening. She went down at 7:00pm but woke up at 11:30. We stayed up until 1:45am. One. Forty. Five. She was wide-eyed, but tired. She couldn’t get comfortable. I ended up in the den with her for a good while because I couldn’t stay awake in her room! It was just not much fun. And of course she still woke up at the normal 6am!! Why does that happen?!?!?
So, instead of sleeping, here are the Top Ten Things I did last night:
1. Watched David Letterman give his lame Top Ten list. I mean really!! Anyone on this carnival could have been better than his!!
2. Watched a bit of The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien. I haven’t seen him host the show yet, but I wasn’t that impressed.
3. Watched some band perform during The Tonight Show. They actually were pretty good. I need to find out who they were.
4. Read a coloring book. It was the closest book I could reach!
5. “Rested” my eyes.
6. Rocked alot.
7. Caught an Infomercial.
8. Day-Night-dreamed about sleep.
9. Held my baby girl.
10. Listened to my husband snore!
My Diet Coke has alot of pressure on it today … stay awake. Stay awake. Stay awake!!
For more Top Ten Tuesday Lists or to link up to your own, visit ohamanda.com.