I think I’m in craving mode. They say don’t ever go grocery shopping when you’re hungry, but I doubt it hurts to blog about something you’re hungry for. Although this may be worse!! I might have to make a mid-night run after I get done with this!!
So, in no particular order I present my Top Ten Tuesday – Top Ten Candy
Where should I start?? Sweet? Salty? Sour? Chocolate?
Chocolate. Yes. Chocolate.
M&Ms could probably consume all Top Ten spaces for the list this week, but I’ll try to share the love.
1. Peanut M&Ms – I could eat an entire bag. Not the little ones at the check-out counter. Not the big ones in the candy aisle. But the really big ones at the Coscos, Sams, BJ’s, etc. And I think last week I actually did eat an entire bag!!
2. Regular M&Ms – I hate putting “regular” in front of them … seems to discredit them alot. But you know what I mean. I prefer to melt mine in the microwave about 10-15 seconds just so the shell starts to crack … yummy!!
3. Peanut Butter M&Ms – How can you go wrong with those three words being in the same statement!!
4. Twix – Because everything’s better in pairs!!
5. Butterfingers – Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Crunch … yum!
6. Dove Chocolate Bars – I love chocolate & Dove is just about one of the best! Milk, Dark, I don’t care … I’ll take one of each! They make you pay for it, but it’s worth it!
7. Heath Bars – I love toffee. I haven’t had one of these in forever but it’s still a good choice. This also happens to be my Blizzard of Choice as well!
8. 5th Avenue Bar – Are you noticing a trend? Chocolate. Peanut Butter, Crunchy?
9. Laffy Taffy – You gotta have something to break up all that chocolate.
10. Skittles – reminds me of my childhood:) Is it strange that I prefer to suck on these like hard candy before chewing them? Does anyone else do that??
For more Top Ten Tuesday lists or to link up your own, visit ohAmanda.com.