Two weeks ago I slacked horribly in ohAmanda’s Top Ten Tuesday carnival. Then last week, I slacked even worse because a post didn’t even go up. This week is probably a little in between the two – you’re lucky enough (or maybe not) to actually get a post, but it’s by no means the most clever one on the block!
So … not to keep you waiting any longer, I present to you … my favorite (at least at this moment in time) Top Ten Drinks (in no particular order).
1. Coke – As in “Coca-Cola” – Being from the home of Coke, it without question must make the Top Ten. I actually don’t drink it on a regular basis, because I so much prefer to eat my calories than drink them! But I would NEVER drink that other brand. And sometimes you just have to “open happiness”!
2. Propel Fitness Water – As stated above, I do prefer to eat rather than drink my calories but sometimes plain ole’ water just gets boring. At only about 20cal/serving I don’t feel too guilty. I’m partial to the grape flavored one!
3. Salted Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate by Starbucks – Oh these were heaven!! And then they became non-existent!! Or at least where I stop anyways. You can still get the shot of Caramel in your Signature Hot Chocolate (which I definitely recommend), but the salt was so, so yummy! I’m pulling for a come-back this fall!!
4. Blackberry Green Tea Frappuccino by Starbucks – Another good one that’s gone!! As far as I know the Green Tea Frapps are still around. But they are definitely missing something with out the Blackberry sauce. I tried one after the blackberry sauce was no-more, but it just wasn’t the same!!
5. Frozen Fruit-Flavored Margaritas – I don’t drink many alcoholic beverages. And even more rarely will I order anything out because I don’t want to take the chance of spending $8+ on a drink that I may very well not like! So, if I do order anything out it’s likely going to be frozen & fruit-flavored. Mango is always at the top of my list!
6. Oreo Milkshake form Chick-fil-A – What? That’s not a beverage?? Sure it is!! I have yet to try the special “Peach” one out right now (my will power is amazing to even me!), but I did try the special “Candy Cane” one last Christmas … Oh. My. Goodness – it was good!!! Definitely hoping it makes a return visit this year!!
7. Sweet Tea – Yep, still from the South!! It’s not tea unless we make it as unhealthy as possible with lots & lots of sugar!!
8. Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry – Or is Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper … oh I don’t know, but I do know it’s good. I actually prefer it much better than Coke’s version of their Dt. Cherry Drink … Sorry Coke!
9. Fuze – A friend of mine just turned me on to this. It’s yummy & at only 20 cals not bad for you either.
10. Good ole water – sometimes it’s absolutely the most refreshing thing & other times I feel like I’m forcing my quota in, but you know you need it!!
For more Top Ten Tuesday Lists or to link up to your own, visit ohAmanda.com.