Or the alternative title – Top Ten Reasons You’re Getting This Lame Excuse for a Blog Post Because I Don’t Have Time to Write Anything Better – but I figured that would be too long – ha!
1. Working on Invitations for Megan’s 1st Birthday Party – whew, where has the time gone??
2. Finalizing things for Evan’s 4th Birthday Party – double whew!!
3. Finishing laundry & unpacking from last week’s vacation. Yes, I’ve been home 3 full days and my suit case is still packed!! That’s one of the down sides to me washing all the clothes before I came home. If they were dirty, they’d be washed & put up by now!!
4. Planning a 10 year Anniversary Trip – it will be delayed by a month or so because of our 9th Anniversary present!
5. Watching the paint dry, literally! We’re long past due, so I’m super excited that the exterior of our house is being re-painted this week!!
6. Playing police between siblings!!
7. Getting excited about painting our kitchen table! It was a hand-me-down that I planned on having the first few months of moving in this house. We’ve been here 6 years now!! I can’t justify the expense of a new table, but a little paint, some elbow grease & help from mom … that I can justify! Thanks Mom!!
8. Planning to lose those last 10 lbs!! I’ve been slack most of this summer, but yet have maintained my original weightloss. However, I really, really, really, want to get to my goal before our 10-year anniversary. Just so I know I could put the wedding dress back on if I really wanted too! I say “planning” because that’s what I have to do. If I don’t plan right (grocery shopping, meal menus, etc.) then I end up eating whatever!! I’m stilling using Joy’s LIFE Diet & love it!
9. Cleaning house – how did it get so messy when no one was here?!? Oh yeah, I didn’t keep it very clean before leaving!
10. Working on a better post for next week!! Sorry all you Top Ten Readers, I’ll plan in advance next time:)
For more Top Ten Tuesday lists or to link up your own, visit ohAmanda.com.