I think it’s safe to say everyone has different emotions when it comes to a big moving day. And during the process the emotions are all across the board. This past week we’ve been moving my parents after living in the same house for 31 years. If you want the sweet, sappy version by little ole’ me … you can read this post. If you want a haha, isn’t that funny version by my sister … you can read this post.
But here it is in a nutshell …
1. I think we should sell the house.
2. Yep, let’s definitely sell the house.
3. Oh it’s sad thinking about someone else living here.
4. Is anyone ever going to buy this place.
5. Ahh!! We have an offer. Woo-hoo!! Someone’s actually going to buy this place.
6. Oh my gosh. There’s so much junk to pack.
7. Oh, it’s hard to pack all these priceless positions up … such memories.
8. Are we ever going to be done with all this junk!
9. See ya old house.
10. Hello new house. I’m too exausted to enjoy you now … see you real soon!
For more Top Ten Tuesday Lists or to link up to one of your own, visit ohAmanda.com.