It’s a fact that this list must change for every generation. In fact, as technology changes & the ages of my children changes, I have a feeling that “my list” will change several times over the years. But since retiring my working clothes when Megan was born in August of last year, I’m learning that I need the below items in my life! So in no particular order, the top ten “must haves” for a 2009 mom … or at least this mom:
1. a blog– there’s a thousand and one reasons why people write on their blogs, for me … it came to this.
2. a facebook account – what better way to waste time & find out what ever happened to the popular cheerleader, plus now you can actually be her “friend”!
3. a twitter account – because really, everyone is doing it!
4. a vlog– just when you thought a blog was good enough, someone decided it would be better see you move & hear you talk!
5. a computer– to keep up with all of the above, of course! And preferably you need a laptop because more than likely you’re chasing a child or two in between tweets & posts! My little laptop is one thing I still miss not having from my job:(.
6. smart phone – to keep up with all of the above when you’re not by your computer, of course!
7. a playgroup – either for you or for the kids!
8. a digital camera – you may never have any prints, but you’ll more than likely get every important moment … and plenty of the not-so-important ones either!
9. a BIG suv – oh, I love my 4Runner, but after two car-seats & a stroller it’s not good for much else!! The thought of a super long SUV scares me, but the mini-van still scares me more!
10. some me time – when you tell you’re husband you’re ready to go back to work … you know it’s time for a little “me time”!
So, what have I missed. What’s on your “must-have” list??
For more Top Ten Tuesday Lists or to link up to one of your own, visit ohAmanda.com.