Don’t you love etsy! Notice I didn’t put that in the form of a question, but rather – yes, I know you do!! You can always find something neat & unique and typically everyone charges some really good prices. I’ll have to make a Top Ten Wishlist one day, but for now here are some cute things I’ve recently purchased & felt like spreading some love on this Top Ten Tuesday.
1. Herbal Shoulder Heat Wrap from Raspberry Baby – why I love it: The print on this is adorable! It fits super easy & is very comfortable. And it’s made very well!
2. Newborn Infant Hairbow Starter Set from The Princess & Me – why I love it: the bows (and any alligator clip bows) are interchangable & easily swap onto the headband. Now keeping a bow on the little rascal is a different story, but that’s no fault of the bow!! It’s the tiny little hands that keep pulling at the headband!
3. The Little Flapper hat from ZoelynnDesigns – why I love it: Well just look at the picture! How cute is that?!?! And the quality was wonderful!
4. Custom Monograms by Sticker Shop Gal – why I love it: The final version was a running avator for OhAmanda herself!! Can’t get much cooler than that (heeheehee)! The Sticker Gal was also great to work with & came through in a pinch!
5. Hammered Heaven Guitar Pick by SkinzNhydez – why I love it: it turned out great! Now I don’t know much about picks, but this is certainly alot cuter than those plastic things!! This was a Christmas Present for my husband & he like it alot!
6. Custom SuperHero Cape by SuperFlyKidz – why I love it: Every little boy wants to be a Super Hero! This one can be customized with their initial & favorite colors! It was a hit for my nephew this Christmas!
7. Snuggly Wool Hat by My Market Stall – why I love it: She makes fruit & veggie hats … how cute is that!! Little eggplants, carrots, pumpkins, strawberries … the possibilities are endless!
8. Beanie with Earflaps by Crafting On the Court – this one’s on my “don’t forget to buy list” once fall rolls back around. We have “ear issues” in our household & I like to keep them covered up!
9. Ok, so this one I haven’t actually bought … but it’s just proof that you can find anything & everything on Etsy … and even though it may be a little odd, it’s still SUPER cute!! This is from Cheezombie!
10. I’d love anything by this shop … sure wish they’d stock their store again!!!
For more Top Ten Tuesday lists or to link to one of your own … visit OhAmanda.com.