Ok, so several of these I even participated in at one time or another but that still doesn’t mean I understand them!! And I will provide the disclaimer that I’m not that trendy, not that fashionable & am in desperate need of some help from “What Not To Wear”, but still …
1. Make-Up on Men – Mascara! Nailpolish! Eyeliner! I mean maybe, MAYBE, if you’re a rock star. But even then, you need to really BE a rockstar, not a wanna be rockstar!
2. Skinnny Jeans – do they look good on anyone?! And if you have to buy your skinny jeans in anything other than a size 2 then you don’t need skinny jeans!!! Now my sister would claim that you do need skinny jeans for certain boots … that makes a little sense to me. But otherwise, I think most people should just stay away from them!!
3. Skinny Jeans on Men – enough said.
4. Tank Tops with Scarves – this is actually the one that made me think of this Top Ten List. A mother dropping off her son at preschool had this on this morning. Is this in style? Shouldn’t you just go for one or the other??
5. Ugg Boots & Dresses – similiar to the aforementioned tank & scarf … isn’t this a total contrast of seasons! Maybe it’s appropriate right now since it’s Spring but feels like 30 degrees in the mornings. A lady was wearing this combo at church yesterday … I don’t get it!
6. Tight Rolled Pants – yes, I participated in this during middle school, maybe elementary … I’m not exactly remembering correctly. I know it was around for a little while. I’m sure it will come back in time for Megan or Evan to join in the fad!
7. Tight Rolled Shirt Sleeves – as if the pants weren’t enough!
8. Big Shirts – Did you remember wearing T-shirts 3 sizes too big for you?? I unfortunately do!
9. Shana Sands’ Shoes (note: this was NOT a halloween outfit!)
10. Help me out – what fashion trends do you just not get?
For more Top Ten Tuesday Lists or to link to one of your own … visit OhAmanda.com