It’s officially spring!! That’s one of my favorite seasons – summers get too hot in the South for me!! But there’s also so many wonderful things to look forward to & spring just gets me thinking about all of them!! Here’s a random Top 10 of what I’m looking forward to most:
1. Shorts – definitely not on me but I love, love, love seeing Evan’s & Megan’s little legs!!!
2. Vacation!! – this year we’ll take our first as a family of four.
3. Evan’s Birthday – we’ll be celebrating F-O-U-R years this August … where has the time gone?!?!
4. Megan’s Birthday – yet another celebration in August!! The first birthday party wheels are already spinning!!
5. 10 Year Anniversary – yes, yet AGAIN in August (and actually the same day as Megan’s birthday). Ten years – yikes!!! We’re definitely working on a trip for this one!!
6. Weddings – tis the season for a good wedding! We’ve had one already & at least one more this season of one of our very best family friends!! And the cake will of course be from here!
7. Easter – dresses, hams, deviled eggs, packed churches, Aunt Staci’s annual Egg Hunt, and of course celebrating the death & resurrection of Jesus!!
8. Swimsuits – DEFINITELY not on me. But, love them on Megan & Evan. I’m liking this one from Old Navy for Meggers:).
9. No School – That’s an easy one, but for me it also means that extra hands are available. When your Mom, Sister, Brother & Dad all work for the school system, no school means spend-the-nights & play days for the kids!!!
10. There’s got to be something I’m missing … what’s #10?!?!?
For more Top Ten Tuesday or to link up a post of your own, go to ohAmanda.