Like most people (that’s what I keep telling myself anyways), I get lost online. One page leads to another, which leads to another. I think I need to start setting a timer & shut it down at the ding – but that would be boring!! So here’s what I should be doing instead of doing what it is I’m doing right now:).
1. Paying the bills (that’s why I sat down at the computer anyways!!).
2. Laundry – boring!
3. Prepping dinner – it makes dinner time so much easier, but it’s so hard to spend “nap time” on something other than “me time”.
4. Filing papers – the “to be filed” stack is getting to be a little too much!
5. Cleaning out – I’m in desperate need of space. I’m hoping to have a garage sale later this month … the work that goes into that always sneaks up on me so I need to start now!
6. Checking Facebook Statuses – ok, I guess this doesn’t fall under the category of “should be doing”, but what if I miss something!?!?
7. Organizing Pictures – I need to sort my digital pics. Too many of them are in a random folder … poor Megan’s totally getting the 2nd child syndrom. I need to actually print a couple too so there’ll be a picture or two of her hanging around the house!!
8. Cleaning out the bathroom cabinets – this one has been driving me crazy for weeks, but not yet enough to actually do it!
9. Getting Evan ready for school – somedays this is so smooth & other days, boy oh boy!
10. Waking Megan up – I’ve checked on her twice already because 8:30 is closer to her first nap rather than the time she actually wakes up!!
For more Top Ten Tuesday Lists or to link to one of your own, go here.