1. Ad valorem tax – what a stinky way to spend money on your birthday!
2. Cold medicine – it means someone’s sick.
3. HOA fees – rarely does your money go to anything good.
4. Socks – how boring.
5. Diapers – gosh they go quickly but there’s no way I’d rather complain about that then go cloth!
6. Late Fees – oh I hate it when I find a bill underneath a mess of papers & realized I never paid it!
7. Life Insurance – I get it, but still no fun.
8. Emissions Testing – I don’t think it really accomplishes what it’s supposed to – just another way to get our money!
9. Birthday Cards – To me they’re over-rated … and over priced!
10. Anything that I later realize I had a coupon for!!!
And to top it off, all TEN of those have gotten me this week alone!!!
For more Top Ten Tuesday Lists or to link to one of your own, go HERE.