1. Put your car in park.
2. People watch.
3. Listen to your 5-week old baby scream.
4. Feed your screaming 5-week old baby.
5. Count the number of people that think they’re more important than everyone else waiting in line (and don’t use the excuse “I didn’t see the line” … there’s a line at EVERY gas station in ATL!!).
6. Eat lunch … heck you could eat a whole 5-course meal!
7. Listen to your baby scream some more.
8. Paint your nails … and watch them dry!!
9. Take aLOT of deep breaths!
What have you done while waiting in line??