It’s been about two weeks since I posted last. And it’s been about two weeks since bringing home Megan and having two little ones in the house … think those two are related in any way – you’re right! Time – that’s something I haven’t seemed to find to much of lately. Hopefully I’ll get better at that!
Anyhow, I thought the easiest catch up would be to just share a few of the thoughts that have passed through my mind the last two weeks … plus that’s about all i can muster up right now:
1. Will my three year old ever love me again like he did “pre-Megan”?
2. Is God just showing his sense of humor when Pep got a stomach bug last Sunday?
3. I need to get some sleep.
4. Baby girls are fun … even the dryer lint is pink!!!
5. Ok God, Did I not laugh at the joke hard enough so that’s why Evan got an Ear Infection this week?
6. I still need to get some sleep.
7. Oh I forgot about baby hiccups!
8. I love baby feet!
9. I’m getting good at doing anything & everything with just one hand.
10. Yipee!!! My smile is slowly going back to normal (or at least “pre-bells palsy”)!
11. I REALLY need to get some sleep …
Oh – and to “Stephanie” that said Megan “was not beautiful” … well you’re mean!!!!!