So maybe this post should more appropriately be titled “Happy New Post”! I know, I know it’s been a little while – in this case “a little while” may also be defined as nearly 4 months! But one, I don’t think I’ve had anything interesting to say & two even if I have I don’t think I’ve had the time to say it. And so I must also go ahead & apologize because this post will likely be no different … not much to say that is!
So let’s see if I can recap a little:
1. In case you were wondering, the little guy did get some “luggage on wheels“. He’s so proud to wheel that thing into school every morning.
2. Football season is coming to a close – definitely NOT a good year for the Falcons. The Dawgs did pretty good though with some fun wins and are playing in the Sugar Bowl tonight.
3. My New Favorite Product broke when the little guy decided to pull it from the shelf onto the tile floor, but I still love it!
4. My weekend project took a better turn when the “after” finally grew on Pep.
5. To work. That was the answer. I ended up going back to work & I’m still there. It was originally supposed to be a 3 month contract, but I can’t really complain since I work from home most of the time … so for now it’s a good fit still.
In more current news:
We had a great Thanksgiving, a fun Christmas & a rockin’ New Year’s Eve Party (not really so much on that last part, but we did watch Dick Clark’s Rockin’ Party). It was mellow, but nice. Check out Staci’s blog for all the details (I’m sure she’ll post soon).
So, here’s to 2008! Check back sometime before May and I’m sure I’ll have at least one more post for you to enjoy:)